Bojack Horseman (Netflix)

Not Just Comics, But Community Forums TELEVISION Bojack Horseman (Netflix)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SonofSinatra 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

eddie
    Participant

Bojack Horseman

Anyone else watching this? It’s been pretty constant in my “background noise” rotation as of late, and I’ve watched through the series itself at least twice now. The cast is spectacular in it (Will Arnett, Aaron Paul, Amy Sedaris), and the writing is really clever. I also like their take on a world co-inhabited by anthropomorphic animals & humans, gives the whole show a bit more to work with and gives the world a unique yet familiar feel.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  eddie.

SonofSinatra
    Keymaster

I want to watch the one that has Bill Burr as the father to a family in the 70s. That looks hilarious.

eddie
    Participant

Yeah, that one is really good too. I marathoned it a couple weeks ago when it came out, would recommend as well!

SonofSinatra
    Keymaster

I shall binge it soon!!!

KrazyKent

I’ve been wanting to check this series out. Because of you, Eddie, I think I will now.

forrestdontsurf
    Participant

Bojack is really funny but goes darker than a lot of cartoons will go.

F is for family is great. Apparently the dad character is based on Bill Burr’s dad

SonofSinatra
    Keymaster

I saw the preview for F is for Family and it cracked me up. I need to see that one!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.