SHIPPING & HANDLING FAQ

Not Just Comics, But Community Forums COMIC HERO UNIVERSITY SHIPPING & HANDLING FAQ

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  SonofSinatra 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

SonofSinatra
    Keymaster

HOW DO YOU SECURE THE CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE FROM BEING DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING?
    We bag and board every comic that we send out and then wrap that book in a comic t-folder, basically wrap it in sturdy cardboard folder. Then we place the entire package in a bubble mailer and ship via USPS Priority Flat Rate. If the contents are larger, like a CGC book, we do the same as a bubble mailer, but then place it in a USPS Medium Box and wrap the contents in newspaper to keep it from moving around in the package.

WILL YOU PICK ME A 9.8 COPY OF THE BOOK I PURCHASE?
    The short answer is no. What we view as 9.8 and what you view as 9.8 could vary greatly. If you are looking for a 9.8 copy of one of our books, then we suggest you make arrangements to get to the store and pick the copy you want or find us at a convention to pick the copy that is satisfactory for you.

I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE GRADE/CONDITION OF MY BOOK. WILL YOU ACCEPT A RETURN AND REFUND ME?
    The simple answer is yes; however, this will be on a case by case scenario. Before you pay for the return ship, we will ask for hi-res photos of the item so we can make a judgement of the items and whether we feel the item was damaged on our part or if the item was indeed in a poor condition. If you demanded a 9.8 and you think it’s a 9.6, we will not honor the return.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.